Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Movin on, day's just keep going by! Seems like they go faster all the time. Valentine's Day will be here on Sunday! Wow the New Year is well under way! My next trip to Maine is set! I will be going to see Christy, Jason and the 4 grand children in Maine in mid April! Made my flight reservations today! Wish they were set a little sooner, I had to pay more this time then the last two times I went. They will be moving this time so I will be there to help out.
There will be several painting classes come up. We will be painting a clock in Donna's class(if it will ever be dry enough; we keep having snow)! Several of us our going to paint with Maureen McNaughton on the 25 of this month. Rosemary West will be coming to teach a class in March! I will have to miss a class in April with Naomi Brown so I can go to Maine, but I plan on doing one of those pieces on my own( I hope). May will be the Decorative Painter's Convention! I just got signed up for my classes today!!! Hopefully I will get the classes that I want! It will probably be a few weeks before I know which ones I got!
Work seems to be busy again! We kind of had a lull, but it has picked up. I worked an extra day last Fri.( something I haven't been doing much), but it was nice to be able to! It helped me catch up a little and we were short staffed due to some call in's! I may try and work a day extra here and there.
Brylee my grand daughter here is at a new day care! I really liked picking her up, but now it is a little difficult! I may have to figure out a way to just keep her all day some when I am off. She is cute and fun and very busy! Her birthday will be coming up in March! Two years old! She was just born and now she is going to be a big sister in May! I will have to keep posting on that one!

No comments: